Traffic Accident Form

Accidents Involving Injury or Death

If there is injury or death in an accident, you must report it to your local police or sheriff by the quickest means of communication. If you are in doubt of whether you need to report the accident, call your local police or sheriff immediately.

Crash Reports

Crash Reports may be purchased through the Texas Department of Transportation. The cost of a crash report is $6.00 as set by the State of Texas. Please have the Crash ID number that was provided.

Access the Texas Department of Transportation's Crash Reports and Records site.