The College Court Addition originally earmarked what is now parkland for a recreation center. During this time, the developer constructed a tennis court. The City added play equipment in 1940. In 1997, Friends of West University Parks Fund, funded a park improvement project. Then again in 2011 - 2012 Friends underwrote a complete park redevelopment which included a new deck, playgrounds, park benches, picnic tables, and outdoor grills. Friends also funded the removal of the old tennis court and construction of a new concrete post-tension tennis court with state of the art lighting, backboard, vinyl clad fencing and site furnishings.
Rules & Regulations
Alcohol, tobacco and pets are prohibited
Ord. Sec. 14-16 - animals in parks, playgrounds, etc. Subject to a $500 fine.
Park Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
For a listing of party rules and regulations at Judson Park, please view the rules and regulations document below: